Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That which slips through the cracks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

That which slips through the cracks - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 am

Shuen shook his head and spoke out loud into the estate, "If you hate master...why bother serving him? I've heard of others who left him...he never went after them..why not leave him too?"

He wasn't built to be 'nice' but he just thought about a few stories that he had heard over the years. "If you left master...you could do anything that you wanted without having to worry about going back," he said lowly and began to walk slowly up the stairs.

"Then again...it was just a thought...you don't have to do anything that I say..."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 am

She looked up at him. "I did, I wandered and contracted with a pure boy who was in danger. Things were peaceful and I kept him safe then you arrived and that peace is dissolving daily...." she said as she looked down the hall to the kitchen. "You hate me because I am a cat. You want him to yourself, all things by all rights anyone should want.....but if you gain that....then you've stolen him from me, if you have him all to yourself self then I become nothing again." She looked at Shuen.

"I do not wish to become nothing not to him, but you would be happier if I was not here.....and if you win his heart......that is not a fate I am happy to think about." She said as she began to walk down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net
Shuen Nusumi

Shuen Nusumi

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 am

Shuen shook his head and looked down at her. "I told you, I don't hate you because you're a cat. I love cats...I just...I was just jealous..." he said lowly.

"Besides...I'm not cold enough to make him push you away...if you're pushed away, it's because you done it on your own..." he said lowly and began to walk back up the stairs. And it was true. If Cecilia was pushed away, or distanced in anyway at all, it was because she had done it on her own, not because Shuen made Keyon push her away.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 am

Cecilia closed her eyes and nodded. "When it comes ot the one we love I think we all are." she said softly she didn't hate him either. Not really not because he was a wolf such petty things weren't like them. But it had been a barb and she had been upset how unsightly of her. She had better regain control and walked off. "I'll not be pushing him away." she said softly.

Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That which slips through the cracks   That which slips through the cracks - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That which slips through the cracks
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Role Play Boards :: England-
Jump to: