Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where Angels can become corrupt, where Shinigami come for the living and demons are not always evil....how can one determine right from wrong? Ceil with the help of Sebastain (wanting to or not) must figure out who is the cause of the problem.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The begining of it all...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis
Admin
Sebastian Michaelis

The begining of it all... Empty
PostSubject: The begining of it all...   The begining of it all... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Queen Elizabeth has died. Ash dissappeared along with Angela no traces of them to be found. Without Ceil forfilling his revenge. Sebastian still serves his master loyaly willingly and obdeintly. Although there are other forces aware of him Alios Trancy has become aware of him and things have begun to brew. From within the shadows the war the world of light will never be privy to if they are careful.......

The Queen has been replaced by another.

A letter from the Queen has arrived at the Phantomhive estate.

Ceil,

These are truly dark and terrible times and my heart breaks from the severity of them. The innocent women and children who had been found dead in the park, without any signs of the one who killed them to be found. I wish to give there grieving families solace, to tell them that the one who has taken something so precious to them has been arrested. And to assure the woman and children of England that there lives are once again safe.

I must entrust this task to you, forgive me for once again drawing you into the shadows. I have been told that the Phatomhives are the guard dog I must employ to keep the light safe and that you are lord of the manor. I grieve at the knowledge that I must ask you a child to handle things that the adults can not that you must bear such a dark and terrible burden. I must ask you to once again walk within the shadows and stop this madness put my heart to rest and silence the fears of the people of England. While you do this you are not alone for I have employed my spider to remove any who have added in this terrible crime to keep it from occuring again.

Victoria.

And so Ceil has once again taken up arms as the Queens Guard dog......while still handling a private war among the 'Awful Nobles.'
Back to top Go down
https://phantomhive.rpg-board.net

The begining of it all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji War of Phantomhive RPG :: Plot Lines-
Jump to: